fake louboutin websites


My Louboutin articles have relocated here

16 comments:

  1. VERY alerting, thanks for sharing, will RT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! My daughter thought she'd found the site of her dreams and it's on your list. I told her that there was no way that this designer was selling his shoes for that price. After digging a little she finally found where they actually had that these were "inspired". I told her the large print giveth, the small print taketh away. Great info, I'm definitely going to share

    Bagsnshoes2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss SLY!, I appreciate it!

    Thank you for the feedback Kellie! Yeah, a lot of sites don't even say they're 'inspired', it's awful really as a lot of people do genuinely want Louboutins, just don't want to pay £500 for them which is why I did the guide to real sites as opposed to this one for avoiding fakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really helpful article.!!
    way to know your stuff =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is one for you to investigate: ChristianLouboutin-hotsale.com. I appreciate your help. If I'm going to be excited about my Louboutin's, they need to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi MDSTEELERGAL

    Unfortunately they're fakes too :(

    Good luck in tracking down a genuine pair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please tell me that this site? is real or fake?

    http://www.clbuys.com/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fake?

    http://www.christianlouboutinsalesstore.net


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only official Louboutin website is: http://us.christianlouboutin.com/ - anything else with louboutin in the website address is fake :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I unfortunately discovered too late that I got fooled by one of these website. The shoes look so real and so good that's why I thought it couldn't be fakes. I'm stunned! thanks for the info, I hate my shoes now, how disapointing!
    You don't have this one on your list, http://www.classical-pumps.com/
    I bet it's fake too by only looking at the price!I just can't believe those people use his name, his signature, even his photos and sell copies and copies of his latest collections! this is disguting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the message LiTTle Croc0dyLe - you're not the first to be fooled and unfortunately won't be the last. How did you find out yours were fake? Some are better than others, but none are as good as the real thing, I can guarantee that. I really recommend putting aside a bit of money and waiting for sale season, stores like The Outnet, Net-a-Porter, Matches and Mytheresa have some great shoes at great prices, and they're real :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. well I thought firstable that for a Louboutin they weren't that perfectly finished so I was glad to have paid a lower price. Then (months later) I found your website, and everything made sense.....Your blog is great, I have been spending the last 2 days looking at all the different online stores you propose!!! Since I have suscribed to Vogue and discover your website it's hard to get my head off fashion!

    Can't wait to save money for all these beautiful REAL shoes and bag!!!

    thx =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.pursesmama.org/
    This site sells fake handbags. Beware.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the link - good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Is http://www.louboutinshoesuksale.co.uk/ real or fake?? Probably fake but best to check.
    Thanks Sara

    ReplyDelete